Sunday 21 August 2011

Top 10 most reached for products! :)

This is going to be a post about my top 10 most reached for products! I'm really excited to share them with you so let's just get right into it :) Btw, they're in no specific order

1.  Mac Strobe Cream


          I love this sooo much! I've talked about it in a post before, but since I have dry/very dry skin, it's so perfect :) It provides moisture throughout the whole day, and has iridescent particles that create a perfect subtle glow! I use it every single day even if I'm not wearing make-up. I either mix it in with my foundation/tinted moisturizer or just wear it alone with a but of concealer and sometimes mineral powder. #love



2. Physician's Formula Gel liner trio for Brown Eyes

       I use the black one almost every day on my upper lash line, and once and a while I put a very thin line of the brown or purple on my lower lash line (not water line) depending on if I want a more natural look or a fun look. They're soo creamy and go on so smoothly. And to top it off you get all three for less than $15!

3. CoverGirl LashBlast Fusion (water resistant)


          This mascara is my all time favorite for summer! It says water resistant but I think it's waterproof because I've never had it smudge or run. It has nooo clumps and it adds so much volume and length! <3 It's really inexpensive so I definitely recommend this to you if you're looking for a new mascara :)



 4. Mac blushcreme in Posey

          It looks really bright in the picture (and in the pot) but if you just apply a little bit it's such a gorgeous pink :) The formula is really creamy and super blendable. I use it practically every day :)





5. Maybelline Quad in Chai Latte


         This is my current favorite quad for everyday because it has the perfect neutral colours, and a mix of matte and shimmery so that it's not too over powering, like some other maybelline quads. :) I also sometimes use a mix of the lid and outer corner colours on my brows (they're matte).





6. Rimmel Moisture Renew lipstick in Soft Coral

         The formula is really creamy and blendable, and the colour is a really neutral coral (if that makes sense :P). It's really subtle but still trendy and the perfect summer colour!





7. Revlon Illuminance Cream Shadow Quad in Skinlights

         these are the perfect neutral colours :) With a primer they last all day (alone) but are also great bases for powder shadows :) My favorite is the second from the right, which is a peachy, pinky golden (think like rubenesque paint pot but a little bit more peachy than golden). I lovwearing it by itself with a bit of black liner and think mascara :) soo pretty



8. Mac Studio Sculpt Concealer

        I don't really know what to say about this other than it has the perfect amount of coverage (medium-heavy but natural looking :) ) and covers under eye circles perfectly :)






9. Mac studio Moisture Tint, Tinted Moisturizer

I use this everyday for foundation, unless I'm going somewhere special and I want a more flawless look. For a tinted moisturizer it has fairly good coverage and gives mt skin kind of a velvety finish :)





10.  Physician's Formula OrganicWear Face Sculpting Trio


        I use the bronzer (bottom colour) every single day (that I wear makeup) to contour my cheekbones and temples. It's the perfect subtle but buildable colour for me :) About half the time I use the highlight (top colour) but I find it's not very blendable so I usually just use a different one :)






That's it!! Hope you enjoyed! Please leave requests and feedback in the comments! :)
Thanks for reading!

xo
   ~pinkbeautylove <3

No comments:

Post a Comment