Monday 22 August 2011

Sneek Peek: my experience in Kenya (and an update!!)

I'm going to star with the update to get it out of the way; I mentioned in another post that I'm going to the beach (until Saturday) so I may or may not be able to post while I'm there :S... I have ideas for posts but I don't know if I'll have access to a computer, so there might not be any posts until Saturday or Sunday! sorry!! :(

Now onto the exciting stuff! :)
I mentioned in a couple other posts (I think) that I was in Kenya for three weeks this summer! I've been wanting to share my experience for I while, but I just realized that I have nooo idea how!! I think instead of overwhelming you guys with a crazy long post I'm going to do it over a few :) In this one I'm going to have some of my favorite pictures (I have a lot so it was hard :P). I was there for three weeks, so I think I might do three other posts...but even then I think they'll be really long... let me know if you have any ideas!! Hope you enjoy!!

  kissing a giraffe!!! <333 (there's giraffe food in my between my lips (ew!) ...I had to bribe him :/ :P)



                                            best sign ever :) ----->



the view from Great Rift Valley!!! soo amazing! <3


 so beautifulllll

 typical maasai house
 carrying water! too bad it's sideways :( (forgot to change it..my bad...:))
 fresh passionfruit! every morning!
 haha, Kenyan toothbrush...a stick :) (no joke...it actually cleans you teeth soo much! like more than a plastic toothbrush :) and it tastes like redhots! :O)
 Craig Kielburgers story in two pictures..:)
 the old primary school.........
 new classroom! (built by free the children)

 adorable :)
 breaking ground for a new maternity ward at the health center! 
 with one of the workers, sebastien! miss him soooo much </3
 me and my friend with Spencer West! (one of out facilitators) 
 All the facilitators :)
 ...lion. :) I have a bunch more pictures of animals but I'm saving them..:P
Sunsettttttttt


I hope you enjoyed these few pictures! (and my horrible descriptions of them (: heh ). I hope your looking forward to the next Kenya posts as much as I am!!
thanks for reading!

xo
   ~pinkbeautylove

No comments:

Post a Comment