Monday 15 August 2011

Back to School: What's in my homemade minimergency kit?!


I got the idea to have a minimergency kit from here: http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P282025
I was going to buy a premade one, but decided it would be more useful to make one myself with only products I'd for sure use :). I totally recommend either making your own, or buying one (from the link above). I used mine so much last year! And because after the first day of school it basically never leaves your locker, it's always super accessible :)  (I recommend keeping it in your locker vs. your backpack/school bag because you're a lot less likely to take it  out of your locker than your school bag, and that way you also dont have to be carrying it around everywhere!) 


 What is all that??
(starting furthest to the right and moving counter-clockwise)
-   band-aids, for blisters from new shoes and paper cuts, I'm kind-of a klutz so I go through these fast :P

-   mini deodorant, kind of self-explanatory but basically for freshening up after a sports practice or gym class

-   bobbi pins and hair elastics, for when you want your hair out of your face for a test, or for bad hair days!

-   tampons and liners, again pretty self-explanatory, but not a fun situation when you don't have extra :P

-   hand sanitizer, I usually use it after science classes and things like that. This one is the one with moisturizer in it from bath and bady works which I love cause it means you don't need to carry hand lotion too! :)

-   toothbrush and mini toothpaste, good for after lunch, or when you oversleep and only have 2 minutes to get out the door before school. /:

-  Painkillers, if you get stress headaches, or really any headache easily its never fun to go through a whole day of school with them, so obviously pain killers are a good idea...:)

-   Non-drowsy anti-nausea, obviously if your sick you should go home! But if you're taking biology and get queezy after dissections, a natural anti-nausea pill is a good thing to have :P (these are ginger gravol if you're wondering (: )

-   Sample perfume, kind of to go with the mini deodorant, and same purpose :) This is Harajuku Lovers in baby :)

-   Small pack of gum, preferably in mint to freshen breath, but this is Juicy Fruit because its the only kind I had :P

-   Chi Silk Infusion, will smooth flyaways and add shine :) Winners has this tiny bottle, but if you can't find it there shoppers drug mart, ulta or sephora sell the regular size :)

-   Nail file, for if you break a nail or have a hang nail

-   Travel Nail Polishes, this is kind-of silly, but I'd use them for if I get to school really early, or any other time I'd get really bored :P I have two by Nicole by OPI and one clear one by sally hansen :)

That's all!
I hope you found this helpful! Leave a comment with something you'd add to it! :)

xoxo
   ~pinkbeautylove <3

No comments:

Post a Comment