Thursday 18 August 2011

Get to know me: 15 weird facts tag!

Last tag...swear! :)

Questions
#1. What's a nickname only your family calls you?
I don't have a nickname :( #boo. except sometimes my mom calls me chicken. Not sure how that started but it's quite annoying,

#2. What's a weird habit of yours?
I put lip balm or lip gloss on every 10 seconds if it's anywhere near me... (and belongs to me...)

#3. Do you have any weird phobias?
COWS. ew.

#4. What's a song you secretly LOVE to blast & belt out when you're alone?
ALL-AMERICAN GIRL by Carrie Underwood :) it's ma jam :) except I'm a Canadian....awkward.
#5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves?
When people eat grossly -_- ugh. Even if their mouths are closed, but I can hear it, I need to leave the room. 

#6. What's one of your nervous habits?
Stretching..........

#7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
In the middle, on my back :) (if you were wondering..you probably were)

#8. What was your first stuffed animal & it's name?
A snowman and it's same is snowman. (duh.)

#9. What's the drink you ALWAYS order at starbucks?
I never order the same thing! Three favorites are iced skinny caramel macchiato (or not iced when it's cold), blended strawberry lemonade with a raspberry shot, or a caramal apple spice (but only in the fall...:) ) And my favorite holiday drink is a peppermint white mocha <3  

#10. What's the beauty rule you preach.. but never ACTUALLY practice?
Always use heat protectant. hah. 

#11. Which way do you face in the shower?
Towards the wall, sideways to the spout thing and with my back to where the curtians would open (that is a random question...)

#12. Do you have any 'weird' body 'skills'?
I'm double jointed in my thumbs so I can make them pop out :) and I can make my tongue into a clover :) (those skills will come in handy one day..)

#13. What's your favorite 'comfort food'/food thats 'bad' but you love to eat it anyways?
mr. noodles. sooo bad :( but so good :O not fair. I haven't had them in forever though :) 

#14. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say?
That's awkward. 

eff that. 
Fudge Muffins
Fudge...f-word
#15. Time to sleep- what are you ACTUALLY wearing?
Well. Plaid pajama pants and an oversized hoodie. (very scandalous)


xo
   ~pinkbeautylove <3

No comments:

Post a Comment