Wednesday 17 August 2011

Get to know me: This or that tag!

Another tag! weo :)

Questions!

MAKEUP:
blush or bronzer blush
lip gloss or lipstick gloss
eye liner or mascara mascara
foundation or concealer concealer 
neutral or color eye shadow neutral for everyday for sure, but I like colour sometimes :)
pressed or loose eye shadows pressed
brushes or sponges brushes

NAILS:
OPI or china glaze china glaze
Long or short long, but I've been wearing them short lately 
Acrylic or natural natural
Brights or darks brights :)
Flower or no flower usually no flower, but I like it once in a while! or on my toes :)

BODY:
perfume or body splash no preference..depends on the scent :) I usually like lighter scents, and body sprays are usually lighter soo..I guess body sprays :)
lotion or body butter  body butter
body wash or soap body wash
lush or other bath company I don't usually but a lot of bath products, but I would pick the body shop :)

FASHION:
jeans or sweat pants I live in sweat pants at home, but if I'm going out then jeans :)
long sleeve of short long
dresses or skirts dresses
stripes or plaid  stripes 
flip flops or sandals birks! 
scarves or hats scarves
studs or dangly earrings studs
necklaces or bracelets probably....bracelets..but I like both :)
heels or flats flats
cowboy boots or riding boots riding boots, unless the cowboy boots are kind of.. subtle?
jacket or hoodie hoodie!
forever 21 or charlotte russe I don't have either in my city and I've only been to both of them once or twice so I'm not really sure
abercombie or Hollister They're kind of the same :P I guess I like abercrombie a bit better
saks 5th or nordstrom never been to either! The closest one is 3 hours away :(

HAIR:
curly or straight Straight pretty much everyday, but I really with my hair was curly/that it would curl more easily cause it takes forever and doesn't hold for very long :(
bun or ponytail ponytail
bobby pins or butterfly clips bobby pins
hair spray or gel hairspray 
long or short Trying to grow it out, but right now it's pretty short (just past my collarbone)
light or dark dark :)
side sweep bangs or full bangs I get annoyed with bangs :P I have really long side bangs now but I'm growing them out
up or down down

RANDOM:
Rain or shine shine! or sun shower :)
Summer or winter right now winter, cause it's summer and I always like the opposite season :P
Fall or spring Fall always :)
Chocolate or vanilla vanilla 
East coast or west coast I live closer to the east coast, but I really like the west coast (of Canada)



Hope you enjoyed!


xo
   ~pinkbeautylove <3

No comments:

Post a Comment