Monday 15 August 2011

Back to School: Must haves for my locker!






       I'm Going to start at the very back of this picture and make my way up :)
    • A hoodie/sweater/cardigan in a fairly neutral colour. If your school is anything like mine, it gets absolutely FREEZING from around October to April, and some classes area a lot colder than others. So if one day I don't dress warmly enough and I accidently walk into a refrigerator (ie. my math class) it's really nice to have a warm sweater in my locker. <3
    • A magnetic mirror. 
    • Folding flats in a matching bag :). I got these from the gap, but there's a million other companies that make them too! I love these for when I'm breaking in new shoes and the blisters get unbearable, or for in the winter when my boots get really slushy and gross and I don't want to sit through class with wet squeeky boots.
    • Minimergency kit! I have a blog post with what's in mine here: http://xpinkbeautylovex.blogspot.com/2011/08/back-to-school-whats-in-my-homemade.html
    • Make-up kit! Whats in mine?                         http://xpinkbeautylovex.blogspot.com/2011/08/back-to-school-whats-in-my-school-make.html 
    • Glasses. I don't normally wear my glasses, but sometimes I need them for reading really small font or overheads. Plus I promised my mom that this year I'd wear them more :P So I'll need them easily accessible for those times I need them.
    • Body butter or lotion. I have really, really dry skin, and I can't stand the feeling of itchy dry skin so I always have a small body butter in a really yummy scent :)
    • A locker organizer with extra school supplies. I keep pens and pencils in mine in case I run out in my normal pencil care, but I also keep things I wont need for every day, but might come in handy if I'm staying after school working on a project :) (like scissors and tape!)

And other than binders and stuff (which I'll probably show in a later blog post, that's pretty much it! Hope you enjoyed!

xo
    ~pinkbeautylove <3


No comments:

Post a Comment