Thursday 18 August 2011

Back to school&Get to know me?: Back to school tag!! :)

Second post of the day :) wooo
And I'm obsessed with tags...yep.
This one's called the back to school tag and it's just random questions about school...a little bit depressing but sounded fun :)
the questions in pink and answers in black :)

1. What grade are you going into? (or what year of college are you going into?)
Grade 12!! I can't believe I'm gonna be a senior! :( last year of high school unless I do a victory lap...kinda scared, kinda excited :)

2. What are you excited and/or nervous for this year? 
I'm nervous because I'm gonna graduate and I have no idea whats happening next year :P and I'm excited for sports teams and I'm sooooo excited because starting a Free the Children group at my school based on the trip to Kenya I went on this summer <3

3. What's your favorite part of getting ready for back to school? 
School supply shopping! And back to school shopping in general :) (for clothes and makeup <3)

4. What grade were you in when you first started wearing makeup to school? 
I didn't wear any makeup til around grade 10.. and I didn't wear it every single day until grade 11..it seems kind of old cause I hear of people who start wearing it in grade 7 :P

5. Where or from whom do you like getting inspiration for back to school trends & styles? 
Um...no one :P I don't really follow back to school trends, but I guess buy based on what I see in magazines..:)

6. What are your favorite upcoming "back to school"/fall trends for this year?
See above. :P

7. Where do you like to go shopping for back to school supplies?
Staples! It's my one true love

8. What are your favorite stores to go back to school shopping? 
It's different every year :P But this year I'm going to the states on an end of summer vacation so I'll probably do some shopping there (at stores like charlotte russe, abercrombie, forever21, american eagle...places like that :) )

9. Will you be carrying a backpack or a purse to school this year? Which do you prefer?
I'm probably going to alternate between the two. My backpack is from last year and it's already starting to tear a little bit, so I'll probably mostly be using a tote

10. What are 3 non-beauty essentials you HAVE to carry in your backpack/purse? 
Have to as in HAVE to or have to as in want to? :S I want to/have to carry my phone, my wallet and my lucky pen that I use when I'm having a bad day :)
11. What are 3 beauty essentials that you HAVE to carry in you backpack/purse? 
Ummmm does my whole make-up bag count as one thing? I'm guessing no :( this is hard.....A hairbrush, a concealer and a baby/sample perfume :)

12. What are your go-to hair products for this year, and what is your go to hair style?
Chi silk infusion, L'Oreal straightening balm and heat protectant. And a LC braid or twist, or a topknot  

13. What are your go-to makeup products for this year and what is your go-to makeup look for school?
Gosh. idk :P look in my school make up bag (
http://xpinkbeautylovex.blogspot.com/2011/08/back-to-school-whats-in-my-school-make.html) It's close to that but with a foundation and different brands :)
14. What are your go-to clothing items for back to school, and what accessories to you plan to rock this year?
Loose fitting off the shoulder shirts and tanks, and leggings or jeans :) Anything laid back but still looks put together

15. Who do you tag?!
Everyone!! 
and kayheartsmakeup16 :P  http://kayheartsmakeup16.blogspot.com/

xo
   ~pinkbeautylove

No comments:

Post a Comment