Wednesday 17 August 2011

Get to know me: 25 random question tag!!!

This tag was going around on youtube a while ago and I decided since I'm just starting this blog, it would be a cute way to get to know me better! :)

1. Do you have any pets? Yes! :) I have a tabby cat named maggie and a cocker spaniel (dog) named norah <3       


2. Name 3 things that are physically close to you. Hazelnut coffee, my cell phone and...my keyboard


3. What's the weather like right now? Super nice!! Warm (not hot), and sunny! :) 


4. Do you drive? If so have you crashed? I only have my learners so I haven't driven a  lot, and I have never crashed (yet)..wooo


5. What time did you wake up this morning? 10..I'm trying to wake up earlier so I don't die when school starts..but so far it's not working :P


6. When was the last time you showered? Last night :)


7. What was the last movie you saw? umm.....:S I don't remember... the last movie I tried to watch was The Lion King but blockbuster didn't have it :'( so I rented pretty little liars :). But I have no idea what my last movie was :o oh, I watched African Cats on a plane last week :P And I was coming home from Africa! Funny stuffffff


8. What does your last text message say? Woooooooo I found the sweater I want and it's on sale for 13.93 :D yayay 


9. What's your ringtone? BBpro_GungHo (if you have a blackberry that would make sense to you :P..other wise I don't know how to show you :( #boo)


10. Have you ever been to a different country? I live in Canada kind-of nearish the states, so I go down there a lot, and other than that I've been to one other country, which is Kenya!! <3333333


11. Do you like sushi? nooooooo


12. Where do you buy your groceries? Loblaws or Metro :)


13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster? I don't think so...probably not, but I'm not completely sure.


14. How many siblings do you have? 1 older brother


15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop? Desktop


16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 17!!! I'm so scared! I still want to be 16 :( but it's not til October :)


17. Do you wear contacts or glasses? I'm supposed to wear glasses, but I don't really wear them that often :P


18. Do you color your hair? I used to get dark auburn highlights, but over the summer, the sun lightened them a LOT, so the ends of my hair, and some random streaks were almost blonde, but the roots were dark brown so last week I dyed it all dark chestnut, which is pretty close to my natural colour. 


19. Tell me something you are planning to do today. um..I don't have any plans today :P #loser. To be honest I was planning on watching pretty little liar reruns and planning out my meal plan and fitness schedule for the week. :$


20. When was the last time you cried? Idk when I last cried from being sad, but I cry almost every time I laugh, and every time I choke (which is almost every time I eat :P)...so probably yesterday


21. What is your perfect pizza topping? Pineapple, banana peppers and onions. Sounds disgusting, but is actually really good, and it means that no one else will take any :) 


22. Which do you prefer-hamburgers or cheeseburgers? Veggie Burgers! I usually have them plain but I don't have a preference over plain and with cheese..:)


23. Have you ever had an all-nighter? yeppp...and I always regret it /:


24. What is your eye color? brown :(


25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke? Yes! I don't really like either, but I really really hate pepsi...sometimes I like coke zero :), but I hardly ever drink it



woooo :) hope you enjoyed! I don;t tag anyone..but if you want to do this you should!! :)


xo
   ~pinkbeautylove <3





No comments:

Post a Comment