HEY GUYS :) So today I'm going to be sharing 5 tips for big, bright and awake looking eyes :)
ONE Groom your brows!
- Your eye brows frame your eyes and your entire face, so nice, tidy eyebrows=framed and open eyes :)
- I'm planning on doing a post on how to do brows so look out for that :)
TWO Long, full, and curled lashes!
- Place your eyelash curler at the base of your lashes, then the middle, the near the tips. Hold it for 10-15 seconds each time :) Curling your eyelashes is going to make your lashes look bigger and more open (especially if your lashes are naturally straight or you have smaller eyes)
- FOR LENGTH coat your lashes from base to tip with a lengthening mascara. When it dries, use very short almost tapping strokes on the very tips of your lashes to extend them out
- FOR VOLUME after using a lengthening mascara all over, focus a volumeizing mascara on the outer half or your lases, and when it dries use the same tapping technique from above on the base of your lashes for ultimate volume!
THREE beware of dark eye shadows!
- If you're looking for bright eyes, stay away from deep dark smokey eyes!!
- Use lighter shimmery champagne/browns on your lid, focusing the colour on the middle of your lid
- For the crease use a slightler deeper matte brown to define your eyes
FOUR line and define :)
- Putting black eyeliner on the lower waterline will make almost everyone's eyes appear smaller and closer together. I avoid using dark colours on my waterline for this reason, but if you really like the look of it I recommend just putting it on the outer half :)
- For an alternative to harsh blacks and dark brows use a white (makes your eyes look really big!) or a blue which is flattering to every eye colour)
- you can also skip the waterline all together and just draw a very thin line on your lower lash line :)
- Also, to add to your lashes, line your tightline (upper water line) and upperlashline with a black liner
FIVE brighten your inner corners
- pat a little bit of light shimmery eyeshadow in the inner tear duct area of your eyes
- For a more natural look go for a brown that's slightly lighter than your skin tone, but for a more dramatic look go for a shimmery silver :)
Hope this was helpful!!