Monday 22 August 2011

get to know me: BE INTERVIEWED BY TEEN VOGUE (kinda)! tag :)

This was (sort-of) made up by kayheartsmakeup16 (http://kayheartsmakeup16.blogspot.com/), and she tagged me and so I'm doing it :P I'm gonna tell you what her intro was cause I don't really know how to explain it :P
her intro:
I was bored and flipping through the August Issue and saw the Taylor Swift article and the most importantly saw the Taylor-made Q&A. I was thinking, those questions sorta fit me, why not make a tag? p.s when doing this don't be so serious, have some fun with it! I do not own these questions, they are directly from teen vogue! No copy write intended!  


so that's it :) hope you enjoy!



1. Your relationships with your close girlfriends are inspiring and seem very important to you. How do you make time to see them when you're so busy with your superstar schedule? 
well. yes, I am a superstar. (:S) so balencing my life it pretty hardddddd.... but like kayla said, friendship comes first! :P (after rowing obviously...cause rowing's always first. sorry..I don't like it either (n))
2. If you could have dinner with any character from a movie, book or TV show, who would you choose and why? 
umm.......does silken laumann count from the show The Olympics? I'm guessing no..but I'm going to pretend yes :) I want to meet herrrrr :D
3. What are the top three songs that are inspiring you right now?
Dare you to Move-Switchfoot, All I Ever Wanted-Brian Melo (watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkKHZnsYMM0&feature=channel_video_title that's why:)) And probably When You Wish Upon a Star-Pinocchio (kidding :) ..I just couldn't think of a third one)
4. What are your pop-culture guilty pleasures?
My Super Sweet Sixteen (I'm embarrassed to admit that) and Keeping up With the Kardasians :)
5. Do you ever get nervous before performing? How do you deal with it?
does before rowing regattas count? yes :) and I just listen to my workout playlist (alone :/) and get in the zooooone. And if anyone disrupts me I am not a happy camper. Oh, and If I don't have my ipod..I just start freaking out and complaining..a lot.
6. Describe your favourite dress you've ever worn.
hah. ummm.......I have no idea :P the only dresses I wear are sundresses and none of them are my favorites :P so I've never worn a favorite dress :o 

So that's it! I didn't have fun with it like kayla suggested....I struggled to come up with answers anyway so I didn't bother to make them fun...hope you enjoyed!! (hah) Talk to you in 1 to 5 days! (:s)

xo
   ~pinkbeautylove <3


No comments:

Post a Comment