Saturday 3 September 2011

Get to know me: Would you Rather, Beauty Edition!

So this tag was going around on youtube and I thought it would be fun to do :) There are two 10 question tags on youtube, and I just did both :)
So lets just get into it!

Tag #1

 #1. Would you rather go out with messy hair and nice make-up, or nice hair and no make-up?
It depends on if it's nice messy hair (like bedhead) cause that with nice make-up would be pretty..but if it's rat's nest messy I think I would prefer nice hair and no make up :)
#2. Would you rather shave your eyebrows or have your eyelashes fall out?
Um..I guess I'd choose to have my eyelashes fall out :P Only because I could wear false lashes and have 
them look somewhat natural, but it's really hard to draw on your brows and have them look natural :P WAIT. if I shaved them would they grow back? hmm...
#3. Would you rather be forced to shop at only MAC or Sephora for the rest of your life?
So...I think I choose MAC..but just cause the only thing we have in my town is a MAC counter, and there's no Sephora near me so I only go there when I'm in bigger cities (ie. I never go out of my way to go there). If I had both in my town though I'd probably choose Sephora because it has more of a selection/more brands
#4. Would you rather wear the lipgloss/lipliner look or 80's perm?
haha,,I guess lipliner/lipgloss...but I wouldn't be happy about it
#5. Would you rather leave the house with an obvious foundation line or overdone blush?
hmm...i think overdone blush
#6. Would you rather wear MC Hammer pants or biker shorts in public?
biker shorts! :) i wear those in public quite a lot :P
#7. Would you rather have a bad orange-y spray tan or really weird tan lines that can't be covered?
I don't mind tan lines...so tan lines :)
#8. Would you rather have a bad haircut or bad hair color?
A cut because it will grow out/go away faster :) unless I re dyed right after.. but then my hair would be really damaged :s
#9. Would you rather have youtube or twitter taken away forever?
twitterrrr
#10. Would you rather give up using makeup brushes or mascara? 
I guess I would pick..mascara because I could use false lashes.. but without brushes I could apply most things, but not powdered things.. so no mascara would probably be easier :)

NUMBER TWO! :)

#1. Would you rather walk around all day with you skirt tucked in your underwear or be seen wearing a really see through dress?
See through dress, cause at least I'll be somewhat coveredddd
#2. Would you rather go to a party and not realize until the end of the night that you have lipstick on your teeth or that your fake lashes are coming unglued?
False eyelashes...because (I don't know why) but I feel like people look at your mouth more than you eyes...? Like when you talk and stuff :P so lipstick on my teeth would probably be more noticeable
#3. Would you rather forget to put mascara on one eye or forget blush on one side of your face?
I think mascara would be more obvious (because I use more natural coloured blushes) so I would rather       forget blush :)
#4. Would you rather wear lipstick/lipliner combo or frosty blue eyeshadow?             Same answer as before :)
#5. Would you rather wear foundation that is two shades too light or go way overboard on bronzer?
too light foundation because even when I only wear a little bit of bronzer it looks really unnatural on me :P
#6. Would you rather drink an entire bottle of ketchup or run into the guy who broke your heart on a bad hair day when your skin is freaking out?
I don't think I could ever get through a whole bottle of ketchup :P and fyi if some loooser broke my heart I don't care what he thinks of me :P (jks) I would choose the second one :P
#7. Would you rather be able to date any celeb you wanted or wake up with perfect red carpet-worthy hair?
PERFECT HAIR.
#8. Would you rather your armpits smell musky or like delicious lasagna?
ew...:P. This might sound dumb but I don't actually know what musky smells like :P so I'm going to pick that and pretend it smells good :)
#9. Would you rather give up your makeup or cell phone for one year?
I think my cell phone :S cause I use it a lot now, but I'd probably get used to not having one fast enough..and people could just call my house phone or fb me if they needed to talk to me. easy peasyyy
Would you rather run into a cute guy you like with food all in your grill or no makeup at all?


no make up at all :P 

That's it! if you've done these tags let me know in the comments and I'd love to read them! :)
oh, and I tag all of you! :)

thanks for reading!
xo
   ~pinkbeautylove <3

1 comment:

  1. i awarded you with the tell me about yourself award on my blog :) come check it out! http://kayheartsmakeup16.blogspot.com/2011/09/blog-awards-d.html

    ReplyDelete